Did things get a little too...uh...festive last night? Woke up feeling like death?
This cocktail (🤢) of peppermint, orange and lemon assists in easing headaches, settling nausea and that morning-after brain fog.
This too shall pass and don't forget to hydrate.
P.S. This doubles down as a great migraine helper.
- Peppermint is a go to for easing the discomfort of headaches and has the added bonus of helping with digestive issues and nausea.
- Orange is a mood boosting aroma that also works as an anti-inflammatory and chills out an upset stomach.
- Lemon fights exhaustion and gives you a little perking up when you're feeling sluggish.
How To Use
- Roll on the temples to ease that hangover headache
- Apply to the abdomen to chill out an upset stomach
- Roll on the palms and perform inhalations if you're feeling nauseated
Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil