Breakouts suck. Angry skin is brutal.
Are you dealing with both? 😭
Well, we hear you and we have just the right elixir to give your skin some much needed TLC.
From soothing Jojoba Oil, brightening Rosehip Seed Oil to protective and mega-calming Blue Tansy Oil, Blue Dream Rebalancing Serum is the perfect fusion of high quality, luxury ingredients to help your skin live it's best life.
The results will be a clear, radiant and calm complexion that feels nourished and balanced...also, it smells dreamy AF.
- Jojoba Oil mimics the natural oils that we secrete which makes it perfect for oil-rich skin types. This will nourish, soothe and balance the skin while absorbing flawlessly into the skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is rich in vitamins A and C which is perfect for helping with existing acne, as well as minimizing the appearance of hyper-pigmentation from previous breakouts.
- Blue Tansy Oil is a mega-luxe hero oil that is full of protective antioxidants and soothing benefits. This highly coveted, cooling oil is one of the best for sensitive and acne prone skin types and will help calm congestion, kill bacteria and reduce redness. Not to mention it's amazing natural indigo hue that makes our serum so dreamy.
- Bergamot Oil* and it's antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make it a must-have for pimples and painful cystic breakouts.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is full of protective vitamin C and antioxidants which help fight P. acnes bacteria that cause breakouts.
HOW TO USE
On clean skin, apply 4-6 drops and press into the skin.
Great for AM and/or PM use.
Try using this after our Cacao + Mint Rebalancing Clay Mask.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa, Carthamus Tinctorius, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil, Tanacetum Annuum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pogostemon cablin Oil
*Our Bergamot is a safe, bergapten-free formula which eliminates the phototoxicity side effect in a traditional Bergamot oil.